2 bedroom flat for saleNorthfield Road, NORTH WALSHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Two Bed, First Floor Flat
- Private Front Door
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Convenient Position
- No Onward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
Sitting within a short walk of North Walsham town centre, this first floor apartment offers two bedrooms, and is the ideal step onto the property ladder, or investment opportunity. With no onward chain.
Sitting within a short walk of North Walsham town centre, this first floor apartment offers two bedrooms, and is the ideal step onto the property ladder, or investment opportunity. With no onward chain, an internal viewing is essential for this property.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself offers its own private entrance, spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. With the additional benefit of allocated parking, properties such as this are a rare find.
With your own front door and stairway leading up to:
With a coats cupboard and airing cupboard. Loft area with ladder and electric.
Lounge 15' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.92m )
With two double glazed windows to the front with open outlook, gas heater and natural brickwork to one wall.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, full width wardrobes and a gas heater.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a gas heater.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 10" min ( 3.51m x 2.08m min )
With fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, split oven electric hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling and a double glazed window.
With WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Maintained lawn to the front with surfaced approach path. Allocated off road parking to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57013204.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.