4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwood Road, March
Sold STC £179,995
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Solar Panels
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ** SOLAR PANELS - GENEROUS REAR GARDENS
This detached bungalow is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from four bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, solar panels, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Textured and coved ceiling. Picture rail. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.53m )
Window to front. Window to side. Two radiators. TV & telephone points. Laminate floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 9' 4" ( 3.28m max x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Door to rear gardens. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.84m )
Window to front. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
Window to side. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 5' 8" ( 3.02m x 1.73m )
Two windows to side. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator.
Window to side. Radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Textured and coved ceiling. Low level wc. Double shower cubicle. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan for off road parking.
Rear gardens have patio area. Outside tap.
Further gardens are laid to grass with vegetable garden and mature shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57014209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.