2 bedroom terraced house for saleRaeburn Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £23,000
- OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 2 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- YARD TO REAR
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRALLY HEATED MID TERRACED HOUSE, OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Realistically priced for a quick sale. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRALLY HEATED MID TERRACED HOUSE, OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Realistically priced for a quick sale, the layout comprises Entrance Lobby, Living Room with feature fireplace, Kitchen with range of wall and floor cupboards, Bathroom/WC with white suite, Landing and 2 Bedrooms. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
timber panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts, laminate flooring, inner door leading to;
Living Room 14' 4" x 13' 10" (into alcoves) ( 4.37m x 4.22m (into alcoves) )
carved timber period style fire surround with marble hearth and matching back panel, dado rail, coved cornicing, laminate flooring, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.53m x 1.91m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for slot in cooker, radiator.
timber door leading to rear yard.
suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator.
access to roof void, window to rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.28m )
(into alcove and built in single wardrobe) radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57014287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.