3 bedroom bungalow for saleMILL GARTH, CLEETHORPES
Sold STC £139,950
- Three bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Brand new RE-WIRE and UPVC Windows/Doors throughout
- Large living room with new marble fire surround
- Property in need of small refurbishment
- Gas central heated and uPVC windows throughout
- Ideal location just off Middlethorpe Road
- Kitchen to the rear with small porch/sun room
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to present this attractive three bedroom bungalow located near Middlethorpe Road. The property has recently undergone a partial re-wire along with brand new uPVC windows and doors throughout. From the outside the property is pleasing on the eye and has a long driveway and bricked detached garage which has recently had a brand new door fitted. Inside, the property comprises of entrance hallway, three bedrooms, large lounge, bathroom, kitchen diner and rear porch sun room. The property is in need of small refurbishment, ie decoration and carpeting as the property hasn't been re decorated since the re wire. Available now so call our office to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6784368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.