3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaburnum Place, Meir, ST3
- Impressive traditional semi house
- Good sized corner plot
- Driveway and garage
- Gas central heating (combi boiler)
- uPVC double glazing
- Generous family accommodation
- Pleasant gardens
* An impressive three bed semi detached house
* Situated on a good sized corner plot
* Large gardens to the front, side and rear
* Driveway provides parking and leads to a garage
* Generous family accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge
* Fitted kitchen/diner, conservatory/utility, three bedrooms and modern shower room
* Features include gas central heating (modern combination boiler) and uPVC double glazing
* Ideal for first time buyer or growing family!
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC door. Store housing modern gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE : 14'10" x 10'2" (4.52m x 3.10m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, feature fire surround.
KITCHEN/DINER : Kitchen area: 10'2 x 6'7: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, working surfaces, base and wall storage units.
Dining area: 10'10 x 10x4: Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Storage units, working surfaces.
CONSERVATORY/UTILITY : 8'2" x 5'6" (2.49m x 1.68m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Access to loft via retractable loft ladder, lighting and boarding.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'6" x 8'7" to wardrobes (3.81m x 2.62m) , Fitted wardrobes with dressing table and drawers, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'9" x 10'6" (3.89m x 3.20m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 8'5" x 6'5" (2.57m x 1.96m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SHOWER ROOM : Attractive modern suite comprising shower compartment, vanity wash hand basin, low level W/C. Ceramic tiling to walls and floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY : The property is situated on a large corner plot. There are good sized gardens to the front, side and rear. A driveway provides additional parking and leads to a detached garage 20'0 x 9'5.
LOCATION : From Meir town centre proceed onto Sandon Road. Turn right onto Waterhead Road, left onto Bankfield Road and Laburnum Place is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.