2 bedroom terraced house for saleMontagu Close, SWAFFHAM
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terrace house
- Two double bedrooms
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Good size rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
A well presented two bedroom mid terraced property with conservatory, private rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Montagu Close is located at the end of the Oaklands estate in Swaffham; popular with residents for its proximity to the town centre, the schools and parkland. We are pleased to offer a well presented mid terraced property with two allocated parking spaces and a rear garden backing onto a playing field. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a modern fitted kitchen, a living room opening on to a conservatory, two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property has UPVC double glazed windows and a gas fired central heating boiler. This house would suit first time buyers, a young family, investors and downsizers alike so call now to avoid disappointment.
UPVC front door into this spacious hallway with tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard and coving. There is plumbing in place for the reintroduction of a water closet. Doors to kitchen and living room.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, tiled floor matching the utility room. Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Electric oven, inset gas fired hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Living Room 15' 1" x 12' 8" max ( 4.60m x 3.86m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, feature electric flame effect fire with mantle and surround. TV and and telephone points, radiator, coving, stairs to first floor, door to
Conservatory 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
Brick base with UPVC double glazed windows and wood clad and insulated ceiling. Power points and radiator. Door onto garden.
First Floor Landing
Coving, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.46m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard with shelving.
Extractor fan. Panel bath with mixer tap having rainforest shower and shower attachment over. Low level WC, wash hand basin. Loft access. Part tiled walls.
The property has a front path with small beds. To the rear of the property is a generous garden with a patio area and lawn. There is a garden shed and path providing rear access.
From Swaffham town centre take London Street south out of town and turn left into Watton Road signposted South Pickenham. Turn left into The Oaklands. Follow the road to the end and turn left and then first right into Montagu Close. Follow Montagu Close to the 'T' junction at the end where the property can be found almost facing you clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57015400.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.