1 bedroom flat for saleBoston Road, Hanwell, London, W7 2AA
- Bright & Very Spacious Conversion Flat
- Luxurious Bathroom
- Generous Living/Dining Room
- Large Vaulted Landing
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen/B'fast Room
- Views Over Elthorne/Brent River Parks
- Double Bedroom
- Minutes to Tube, Station & Buses etc
Exceptionally bright & spacious apartment set over the upper floor of this desirable period building, opposite the wide open spaces of Elthorne/Brent River Parks. This appealing property boasts a large split-level landing with vaulted ceiling, a generous living/dining room with wonderful parkland views, a stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room and could be readily converted into a 2 bedroom flat. Other features include a double bedroom, luxurious fully-tiled bathroom and the many period features & detailing that remain.
Situated in the popular & most convenient 'Elthornes' enclave, approx half mile to Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line - 0.5mile) and less than a mile to Hanwell station (Great Western, Heathrow Conect & forthcoming Crossrail/Elizabeth Line services in late 2019 - 0.7mile). The popular Oaklands Junior and Elthorne High Schools are both nearby and the lovely Elthorne/Brent River Park, with its river/canal side walks is situated just across the road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 344320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.