3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleManning Close, Wells
Sold STC £260,000
- Three Bed Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
A truly fantastic three bedroom bungalow situated on the popular Bath side of Wells. With two reception rooms, enclosed garden to the rear, off road parking and a garage! Open house event Saturday 26th November by appointment only! Call us now for available time slots!
Living Room 12' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.68m x 4.45m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.84m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, sink with adjacent drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 15' 11" ( 3.02m x 4.85m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window and patio doors into the rear garden, radiator, telephone & television point.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 6' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.03m )
Fitted with wall and base level units with cupboards under, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the front garden, double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.46m x 1.91m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window.
Suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over, shower cubicle, part tiling, WC, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a hardstanding providing off road parking, up and over door into the garage, and a laid to lawn garden with flower beds.
The rear garden is bordered by fencing with flower bed borders, and has been predominately laid to lawn with a patio area to the immediate rear. There is also a pond and a raised patio providing a delightful seating area. There is also a gated walkway giving pedestrian access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57016498.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.