3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManton Villas, WORKSOP
- THREE BEDROOM
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- MULTIPLE PARKING
- LOFT ACCESS
William h brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this three bedroom semi-detached house with off street parking.
William h brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this three bedroom semi-detached house with off street parking. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, Lounge, NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN, Conservatory THREE Bedrooms, Bathroom, underfloor heating, double glazing, garden. **Call today for a viewing on 01909 500505**
With a front facing double glazed door and window, uderstairs storage, wooden engineered flooring
Lounge 24' 5" to plus bay recess x 12' 11" to recess ( 7.44m to plus bay recess x 3.94m to recess )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows, an open plan fire with a log burner also another open plan fire place to the other side of lounge, television point, wooden engineered flooring
Kitchen 11' 4" x 12' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.81m )
Comprised of a open plan diner/fitted kitchen with a white gloss wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, Belfast sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, room for fridge freezer, plumbing for a dish washer, wooden engineered flooring
Comprised UPVC construction brick base, french doors leading to garden, tiled flooring
With a side facing double glazed window, comprised of a Juliet style landing, wooden engineered flooring
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, open fire place, loft access from master bedroom, wooden engineered flooring
1. Water heater
3: Partly construction for an en-suite
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.94m )
With a front facing double glazed window, open fire place, double bedroom, wooden engineered flooring
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.96m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, double room, wooden engineered flooring
With a side facing double glazed window, partly tiled bathroom, comprised of a bath and over bath shower with LED change lights, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled engineered flooring
Front- Low maintence, paved driveway parking for multiple vehicles with a gate leading to rear garden
Rear- Large size garden with a brick built outhouse, a breeze block constructed garage area with a temporary wall and window installed and a breeze block outbuilding / shed, paved area for entertaining and remaining laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57016501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.