4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Chase, Newhall, Harlow
- A Four DOUBLE Bedroom End Of Terrace Townhouse
- Situated In The Award Winning Newhall Development
- Situated Opposite The Woodland
- Downstairs W.C. & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Separate Living & Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner With Doors Leading To The Garden
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden With Rear Access
- Jack & Jill En-Suite Connected Between Bedroom One & Two
- Garage & Parking For One Car
- E.P.C. Rating: Awaiting
* A Four DOUBLE Bedroom End Of Terrace Townhouse * Situated In The Award Winning Newhall Development * Situated Opposite The Woodland * Downstairs W.C. & First Floor Family Bathroom * Separate Living & Dining Room * Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner With Doors Leading To The Garden * Southerly Facing Rear Garden With Rear Access * Jack & Jill En-Suite Connected Between Bedroom One & Two * Garage & Parking For One Car * E.P.C. Rating: Awaiting
Entrance Hall - 3.96m x 1.52m (13'64 x 5'33) - Double glazed front door, coved to ceiling, double radiator, stairs to first floor landing, downstairs W.C, power points.
Dining Room/Study - 2.44m x 3.96m (8'39 x 13'65) - Double glazed window to front & side aspect, single radiator, power points.
Downstairs W.C - 1.22m x 0.61m (4'77 x 2'76) - Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, wash hand basin with pedestal, tiled floor, low level W.C, single radiator.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 5.18m (10'24 x 17'20) - Double glazed window to front & rear aspect, range of base & wall units, tiled splash back, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven & gas hob (untested), extractor hood, inset spotlights, tiled floor,breakfast bar, integrated appliances, power point.
First Floor Landing - Doors to:-
Lounge - 4.88m x 3.94m (16'69 x 12'11) - Located on 1st floor, double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminated wood style flooring, double radiator, TV point, power points.
2nd Floor Landing - Doors to :-
Bedroom 1 - 2.74m x 4.57m (9'76 x 15'21) - Located on 2nd floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, telephone point, power points, door to bathroom.
Jack & Jill Style Bathroom - Double glazed opaque window to side aspect, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level W.C, tiled floor, part tiled walls, towel radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, door to bedroom 1 & 4.
Bedroom 4 - 2.13m x 5.18m (7'40 x 17'25) - Located on 2nd floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points, door to bathroom.
Bedroom 2 - 5.18m x 2.13m (17'27 x 7'74) - Located on 1st floor, double glazed window to front & rear aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, TV point, power points.
Bedroom 3 - 4.88m x 2.74m <4.27m x 1.52m <4.27m (16'75 x 9'38 - Located on top floor, Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV points, power points.
Garden - Playhouse, patio, decking with led lights, outside tap & lights,
Additional Information - Allocated parking for one vehicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26642148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.