4 bedroom detached house for sale'The Swanston' Meadowcroft, Walker Group Development, Falkirk
- 4 Bedroom Detached Property with Integral Garage
- 1313 Sq Footage
- Kitchen with Dining Area and Seperate Dining Room with Patio Doors Opening to Rear Garden
- Seperate Utility Room Offering Additional Storage
- Master Bedroom Provides Stunning Ensuite with Double Shower
- Three Bedrooms Offer Integrated Wardrobes
- Luxury Family Bathroom Offers Seperate Bath and Shower
- Property Enjoys Monoblock Driveway
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this stunning and spacious newly built four bedroom detached home with integral garage that boasts a seperate kitchen which has room for informal dining and linked to a utility room and downstairs cloak room. The property is part of the new and exclusive Walker Group Development in Meadowcroft and is situated within a child friendly cul-de-sac. The Swanston comprises of spacious lounge, kitchen with dining area opening to rear garden, utility room, downstairs W.C and upstairs enjoys modern family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms with the master further enjoying an ensuite shower room. The location of Meadowcroft lies just to the north of Falkirk, a busy and bustling town that is within easy reach of Scotland's main cities by road and rail and close to some of the country's most beautiful and historic countryside. Viewing is a must to appreciate the property on offer! CONTACT HOMES FOR U ON 01324 552211or visit www.stirlinghomesforu.co.uk FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1002107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For U, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.