2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlot 6, Oaklands, Springfield Road, Newport, TF10 7HA
- Brand new two bedroomed bungalow
- Cul-de-sac location
- Dual aspect lounge, and kitchen/diner
- Fully carpeted
- Bathroom with separate shower
- 200 metres to Linden Hall Surgery
- 500 metres to town centre
- Open front and private rear garden
- Attached long length garage
These plots are part of a prestigious new development of bungalows situated in a sought after and well established residential area of the town a short distance from shops, schools of high repute and amenities. Newport is a popular market town located within commuting distance of Telford (10 miles), Stafford (14 miles) and Shrewsbury (20 miles). The A41 on the eastern outskirts of the town gives direct access to Wolverhampton and the M54.
This bungalow design (B1 on the attached pictures) is a traditional two bedroom property, which will be finished to a very high standard, with an attached garage and private rear gardens. Plots 6 and 7 are scheduled for completion in February 2017. All sizes given below are for guidance only, as they have been specified by the architect. It is understood that all properties will be finished with uPVC double glazed sealed window and door units, and well insulated for maximum energy efficiency.
In more detail, the accommodation will be:
Entrance door into HALLWAY
DUAL ASPECT KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 4.50m x 2.81m (14’9” x 9’2”) having views to the front and side of the property.
LOUNGE: 4.40m x 3.90m (14’5” x 9’2”) with windows to the side and ‘French’ style patio doors to the rear.
BEDROOM 1: 4.40m x 2.80m (14’5” x 9’2”) with large front aspect bow window.
BEDROOM 2: 3.40m x 2.81m (11’1” x 9’2”) having rear ‘French’ style patio doors to the garden.
BATHROOM: Complete modern suite including bath, shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Window.
GARAGE: 6.22m x 3.63m (20’4” x 11’10”) the attached longer length garage will have a courtesy door into the rear garden and the rear portion will have plumbing provision for use as a utility if required.
OUTSIDE: The properties will be approached off Springfields, with Plots 2 and 3 sharing a driveway with Plot 1 and the remaining plots being accessed directly off the cul-de-sac. The gardens will be laid to the open plan style at the front with the rear gardens being privately fenced.
CONSERVATORY: uPVC double glazed.
DIRECTIONS: Proceed south from the High Street into Upper Bar and continue for approximately half a mile, before taking the right hand turn into Springfields. The development can be found on the left hand side, towards the end of the road.
PLOT RESERVATION: The Developers will require a non-refundable £5,000 deposit to reserve the plot.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Telford & Wrekin Council will allocate a band upon completion.
TENURE: The property is freehold and vacant possession will be given upon completion.
SERVICES:Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage will be connected.
VIEWING:By the Agents Newport Office on 01952 812519.
NHBC 10 year NHBC house guarantee
BRICKS Ibstock Hardwicke Welbeck Autumn Antique
ROOF TILES Marley Eternit Grey Sand Faced
WINDOWS/FRONT DOOR uPVC double glazed windows and external doors
ELECTRICS* White switch and socket fittings
PLUMBING AND HEATING Gas fired boiler, Worcester Bosch or similar spec
KITCHEN* Branded kitchen manufacturer. Choice of kitchen units/worktops
APPLIANCES* Branded—electric hob, oven, fridge freezer
BATHROOM* Fully tiled walls—choice from a range of branded tiles
SANITARY WARE* White ceramics, chrome fittings
INTERNAL DOORS* White 6 panel, chrome furniture
SKIRTING/ARCHITRAVE 100mm skirting, 50mm architrave
PAINTING/DECORATING White gloss skirtings and architraves, Magnolia to walls, white to ceilings
GARAGE DOOR Manual sectional up/over door (electric operation available at extra cost)
EXTERNAL WORKS Drives—block paving. Service Road—tarmac with edging. Landscape areas to turf/gravel. Slab to path and patio areas. Front area laid to decorative gravel. Outside lighting—front and door access standard lighting (2 lights)
* higher specification kitchen units, kitchen appliances, sanitary ware, tiles, doors and lighting may be available at extra cost.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (not included in the sale price):
CONSERVATORY Full planning consent included
Price subject to specification and size (VAT saving of 20% if conservatory built at same time as bungalow)
UTILITY AREA / UNITS at rear of garage
FLOOR COVERING No carpets / floor tiling included
WET ROOM Additional cost if required—tbc
DRINKING TAP/WATER SOFTENER
EXTRA OUTSIDE LIGHTING
GARAGE DOOR ELECTRIC OPERATOR
1. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our office and we will try to check the information for you.
The information in these property details is believed to be accurate but Tempertons does not give, nor does any Partner or employee have authority to give, any warranty as to the accuracy of any statement, written, verbal or visual. You should not rely on any information contained herein.
If you wish to ask a specific question about this property, please speak to the sales advisor, who has inspected the property.
2. Please note that we have not tested the equipment/appliances and services in the property. Interested applicants are advised to commission the appropriate investigations before formulating their offer to purchase.
3. Our room sizes are quoted in metres on a wall-to-wall basis to the nearest one tenth of a metre., as provided by the Developer. Tempertons have not carried out any measurements. The imperial equivalent (included in brackets and correct to within 3 inches) is only intended as an approximate guide for those not yet conversant with metric measurements. Measurements should not be used for ordering fitments or new carpets etc.
HOMEBUYERS SURVEYS AND VALUATIONSUNDERTAKEN BY CHARTERED SURVEYORSWITH CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN PREPARING A WIDE RANGE OF SURVEYS AND VALUATIONS TO SUIT ALL REQUIREMENTS. DETAILS OF FEES GIVEN WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
PROPERTY LETTING- TEMPERTONS HAVE CONSIDERABLE EXPERIENCE IN THE LETTING AND MANAGEMENT OF ALL TYPES OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. FURTHER DETAILS GIVEN WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57016879.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4835B1Plots6&7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempertons, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.