3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnsteys Close, Torquay
Withdrawn from Market £289,950
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Single Garage In Near-By Block
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- EPC Rating -
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance vestibule, reception hallway, downstairs cloakroom/wc, lounge and superb open plan kitchen/diner. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Outside there is a single garage in a near-by block with parking for 1 car, easy maintained front garden and attractively landscaped enclosed rear garden.
This attractive Georgian style 3 bedroom terrace house occupies a much sought after residential position within the village of Wellswood with its bustling local shops, and approximately half a mile from Ilsham Valley and Meadfoot Beach. The property is offered with vacant possession and an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size, position and condition the accommodation boasts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57017008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7324313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.