3 bedroom detached house for saleStambridge Road, Rochford
Offers in Excess of £485,000
- A most extraordinary three bedroom extended 18th Century cottage
- Boasting extensive living space with three reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite and ample wardrobe space
- Family size bathroom and ground floor cloakroom/WC
- Sleek eat-in kitchen with garden access and separate utility room
- Features include traditional working fireplaces and exposed beams
- Attractive and welcoming entrance hall with wood flooring
- Driveway providing off road parking and detached garage
- Generous plot size enjoying mature well loved gardens (un overlooked)
- Rare opportunity to own a very special home in a wonderful location
This detached 18th Century cottage has been gracefully extended, while carefully preserving all of its charming original character. The property itself represents internal accommodation in excess of 2035 sqft comprising three generous reception rooms, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57017068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7275958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.