3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Town
Withdrawn from Market
- Highly sought after location
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom & Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs cloakroom
- uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Tandem parking to the rear
Situated in a popular development on the outskirts of Old Town is this well presented extended family home. The property benefits from three good sized bedrooms, refitted bathroom suite, 23' x 12' kitchen/dining room, dual aspect lounge and uPVC double glazed conservatory overlooking the fully enclosed rear garden. In addition the property has driveway parking to the rear, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7359500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, Swindon - Wood Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.