5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDruids Cross Gardens, Calderstones, Liverpool, L18
- A Generous Semi Detached Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Attention To Detail Throughout
- Tastefully Extended
- Porch & Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Separate Rear Sitting Room
- Substantial Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room & WC
- Energy Rating Awaited
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale this generous, impeccably presented and tastefully extended semi detached family residence, situated within the heart of this leafy and established suburb of Calderstones. Boasting many attractive features and well proportioned accommodation over two floors. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, a porch leading through into a welcoming reception hall, attractive formal lounge, separate rear sitting room and substantial open plan extended breakfast kitchen offering a fantastic space for family entertaining and formal dining, in addition there is also a utility room and ground floor WC. To the first floor an attractive landing offers access into five well proportioned bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the second bedroom in addition to a generous family bathroom. The property benefits from being fully double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally the front approach is set back from the road with a driveway providing space for off road parking offering access into a half garage for storage. The rear garden being attractive in design and established. To appreciate the attention detail demonstrated throughout a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57017227.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.