4 bedroom terraced house for saleEllerman Avenue, Whitton, TW2
- An impressive semi detached house
- Contemporary kitchen/ family room
- Lovely reception room with a period fireplace
- Magnificent loft conversion with en-suite bathroom
- Off street parking
- South facing garden
An extremely impressive four bedroom semi-detached family home with off street parking and a large south facing garden. The house has been completely transformed by its current owners including a magnificent loft conversion with en-suite bathroom with wonderful views across Crane Park. There is a lovely front reception room with a period feature fireplace; contemporary bright kitchen/ family room that opens up onto a superb rear landscaped garden. There is an additional benefit of a downstairs bedroom with en-suite shower/wc and an extremely convenient utility room. The first floor offers two further bedrooms including one large double bedroom and another family bathroom.
Ellerman Avenue is part of the Woodlawn development which is located close to Whitton and Twickenham town centres with their comprehensive shopping, primary and secondary schools as well as Whitton station. No onward chain. EPC=D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2332277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Twickenham and St Margarets - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.