4 bedroom house for saleSalisbury
Guide Price £350,000
- Victorian end of terrace property
- Currently split into two flats
- Each flat with two bedrooms
- Investment property or for conversion
- Rear garden
A Victorian end of terrace property, currently split into two flats, ideal either as an investment or for conversion back into one residence. Communal entrance hall. 5A: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. 5B: Entrance hall, first floor landing, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden.
For further details, please download the full PDF brochure, EPC and floor plan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57018367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26626389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myddelton & Major, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.