3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenacres, Furnace Green, CRAWLEY, West Sussex
Offers in Excess of
- * Mid terrace house
- * Three double bedrooms
- * Cloakroom & bathroom
- * Double glazing & gas central heating
- * Well presented throughout
- * Off street parking & garage en-bloc
- * Perfect family home
- * Convenient & sought after location
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Guide Price £310,000 - £325,000
YOUR PERFECT HOME IS WAITING FOR YOU - Choices are pleased to present to the market this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE situated in a poplar location and within close proximity to the vast array of shops and amenities that Crawley town has to offer along with local transport links including Crawley train station and Fastway bus service. The WELL PRESENTED accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, fully fitted modern kitchen, spacious lounge open planned to the dining room, cloakroom, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include: Ample off street parking to the front, rear garden with a brick built outhouse which has power, light and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer along with a garage en-bloc. Come and see for yourself what this ideal family home has to offer, call Choices NOW and arrange your appointment, you won't be disappointed! EPC Rating D.
* Mid terrace house
* Three double bedrooms
* Cloakroom & bathroom
* Double glazing & gas central heating
* Well presented throughout
* Off street parking & garage en-bloc
* Perfect family home
* Convenient & sought after location
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57018481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7359294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.