3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Street, Stirchley, Birmingham, B30 2LH
Withdrawn from Market £149,950
- THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOME
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- REAR OUTHOUSE, GARDEN/ A SINGLE GARAGE
- INTERNAL MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FULLY BOARDED LOFT SPACE
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ? visit loveyourpostcode.com
BACK ON THE MARKET. OFFERS STRICTLY OVER £149,950.00. CREATE. YOUR VERY OWN NEW PROJECT ON OXFORD STREET.
The much sought after Oxford Street in Stirchley offers a superb location moments from Bournville Lane while a wider array of amenities can be found along Pershore Road. The property is within close proximity of local bus links, Bournville Train Station, Cadbury World, Bournville & Cotteridge Park, local schools, convenience stores, shops & restaurants. FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ™ visit loveyourpostcode.comThe property is approached via the front fore-garden. The entrance is met by a porch and a small hall which leads to the front reception room. Further to the front reception is the second living room which offers good space. The kitchen is to the rear of this property which provides access to the rear outhouse which overlooks the garden. The garden has brick slabs, fencing and borders. SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATIONThe first floor of this property includes three bedrooms. Two of which are double bedrooms and and the third bedroom provides access to the family bathroom. There is an additional loft space is which fully boarded.The house is a perfect opportunity for any family or investor looking to add their own stamp to make this a delightful family home in the 'West End' of Stirchley. Internal works and modernisation is required. MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57019903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7288256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.