4 bedroom detached house for saleHenley Way, ELY
Sold STC £475,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious detached house
- 4 bedrooms (en-suite to master)
- Kitchen / diner & 3 reception rooms
- Double garage & parking
- Front & rear gardens
Immaculate, well presented and spacious detached house situated close to Ely town centre with 4 double bedrooms (with en-suite to master), kitchen / diner, utility room, 3 reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom. Double garage, parking and gardens. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Immaculate, well presented and spacious detached house situated close to Ely town centre.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room with bay window to front, kitchen / diner with access to the utility room and the garden room, cloakroom, study, landing leading to 4 double bedrooms (with en-suite to master) and family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from a driveway leading to a double garage, a front garden laid mainly to lawn with hedge surround and a fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with block paved patio area, mature trees and shrubs and raised vegetable beds. Access to garage from the garden via personnel door.
Ely is a historical Cathedral City situated on the river Ouse with a range of shops, a weekly market, plus regular Craft and Farmers Markets. The City also has a sports centre, swimming pool and a main line railway station with services connecting to Cambridge and London. Cambridge is approximately 15 miles by road along the A10. There is a cinema and leisure complex currently under construction, due in 2017.
Living Room 17' 3" x 12' 7" into bay ( 5.26m x 3.84m into bay )
Kitchen / Diner 24' 4" x 10' 1" ( 7.42m x 3.07m )
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
Garden Room 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Study 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57019999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.