3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Littleport, Ely
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Linked semi-detached property on a popular development
- 3 bedrooms (en-suite to master)
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Garage & parking
Modern linked semi-detached property situated on a popular development in Littleport with kitchen / breakfast room, lounge, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms (en-suite to master) and bathroom. Outside the property benefits from an allocated parking space, garage & fully enclosed south-west facing rear garden.
Modern linked semi-detached property situated on a popular development in Littleport.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen / breakfast room, lounge with access to the rear garden, landing, 3 bedrooms (with en-suite to master) and bathroom.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space and a 20ft garage, along with a fully enclosed south-west facing rear garden laid mainly with gravel and patio area.
Littleport is a large village situated about 7 miles North of the City of Ely with a variety of shops along the High Street and a main line railway station with services connecting to Ely, Cambridge and London. Primary and junior schooling is catered for within the village and secondary schooling is currently available in Ely, with a new secondary school currently under construction in the village.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
Living Room 16' 7" max x 14' 7" ( 5.05m max x 4.45m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 9' 5" ( 4.09m max x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m )
Garage 20' x 10' 3" ( 6.10m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57020005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.