3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCowley Way, Sutton Benger, Chippenham
Sold STC £295,000
- VILLAGE location
- Semi detached home
- Lounge & Dining room
- THREE Bedrooms
- GARAGE & Parking
A SUPERB semi detached home in the sought after VILLAGE LOCATION of Sutton Benger. The property boasts two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom, plus GARAGE & parking, and front & rear gardens.
In the SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION of Sutton Benger, this rare to the market semi detached home is a MUST SEE. This extended home offers entrance hall, living room, dining room and ktchen to the ground floor, alongside three DOUBLE bedrooms, and family bathroom to the first floor. The property further benefits from GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING, plus front and rear gardens. AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Door to side and cupboard.
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 5" ( 4.78m max x 4.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and smoke alarm. Ceiling coving, wall lights and open fireplace. Archway to the dining room and stairs to the first floor.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 10' ( 4.78m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators and cupboard. Ceiling coving and double glazed French doors to garden.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 7' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces over, and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl asterite sink/drainer. Double electric oven and hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, and space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear, and door to side.
Loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, double built in wardrobes, and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, and radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 3" x 7' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.29m )
UPVc double glazed window to rear, and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, and bath with shower over. Fully tiled, W.C, vinyl flooring, and radiator.
Single garage with power, light , and an up and over door, plus overhead storage.
Driveway parking for a couple of cars.
Pathway to the front door, lawn with mature tree, and shrub border.
Fully enclosed rear garden with personal door into the garage. Patio area, lawn with gravelled seating area, plus further rear lawn. Oil tank and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57020131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.