2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 2, Abbey View, Abbey Lane, Sheffield
Guide Price £329,999
- Designed and Built with Pride & Passion
- Fabulous Location
- Dressing Room/Study
- Hand Built Kitchens by Harvey Jones
- Neff Appliances
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- Light and Spacious Modern Open Plan Living
- **** Must be Viewed ****
- * Images for illustration purposes only *
Apartment 2 is set in the stunning Abbey View development. Abbey View is a development of six luxury apartments, located in one of the most sought-after residential areas of Sheffield.
Apartment 2 set in the stunning Abbey View development. Abbey View is a development of six luxury apartments, located in one of the most sought-after residential areas of Sheffield.
These unique apartments are a short distance from the beautiful Peak District National Park and nestle in a very popular residential area with a host of excellent local amenities including shops, restaurants and regular public transport.
High quality craftsmanship and attention to detail ensure that this exclusive development delivers outstanding living spaces, which celebrate light and space, whilst catering to the needs of modern living.
The apartments have been specified with stylish and contemporary kitchens by Harvey Jones incorporating Neff cooking appliances, modern bathroom suites and luxurious living areas designed to the most exacting of standards.
These stunning apartments offer fabulous cosmopolitan living with excellent railway links to Manchester, London and Sheffield's city centre.
- Luxury custom-built, hand painted kitchens by Harvey Jones with matching surfaces and choice of colours.*
- Including full range of NEFF integrated appliances, (Dishwasher, single oven, microwave/combi oven, induction hob, warming drawer, extractor fan, down draft extractor and fridge/freezer).
- Stainless steel sinks with Grohe mixer tap.
Heating & Water
- Gas underfloor heating.
- Thermostatically controlled areas.
- Mains water and drainage.
- Valiant boiler serving heating system. *
- Internal: oak shaker style fire doors/satin chrome handles.
- Oak flooring to hall, lounge and kitchen.
- Quality twist carpet to bedrooms.
- Stainless steel sinks.
- Space and plumbing for automatic washers.
- Contemporary style white suites.
- Separate shower enclosures.
- Chrome Grohe fixtures and fittings.
- High quality ceramic wall & floor tiling.
- Shaver points.
- Chrome towel rail.
- Multi media/telephone points.
- Mains wired smoke and CM detectors.
- Energy efficient LED down lights.
- Normal and dimmer light switches.
- Wall mounted door entry handset.
- Powder coated aluminium double glazed units, structured architectural glazing.
- Solar panels to communal areas.
- Walls built from natural coursed stone from Stancliffe stone of Derbyshire with natural slate roof.
- Glass balconies with bi-fold doors. *
- Communal landscaped gardens and external lighting.
- Communal stairs to lower ground, ground and first floors.
- Internal communal store at ground floor level.
- One/two allocated parking spaces with visitor parking.
- External bin store.
- 10 year BLP warranty.
- Tenure: Leasehold.
- Lease: 250 years.
* Subject to timescales.
* Apartment Six has a Deakin air source heat pump.
* Excludes lower ground floor apartments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26643041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenheim Park Estates, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.