2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKerry, Peel Court, Bootle
Withdrawn from Market
- Twoe Bedroom Semi-Detached
- A Range of Optional 'Extras' Available To Personalise Your Home
- Generously Sized Rear Garden
- An Energy Efficient Home With Lower Utility Bills
- Driveway & Garage
- Great Schemes Available To Get You Moving
- Popular Location
James Kristian are pleased to offer For Sale The Kerry, a beautiful New Build two bedroom semi detached house with a driveway and garage. The property in brief comprises; to the ground floor, entrance hall, a spacious lounge, combined kitchen and dining area and a cloakroom. To the first floor there a two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property also benefits from off road parking, a garage and front and rear gardens. This beautiful new build property which is perfectly positioned between Liverpool City Centre and the fashionable Waterloo and Crosby is perfect for first and next time buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7359837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Kristian, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.