4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gowans, Sutton-On-The-Forest, York
- Reception Hall, Study & Cloakroom/wc
- Sitting Room & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Gated Driveway & Detached Double Garage
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
An opportunity to UPDATE & restyle a 4 bedroom DETACHED property with GENEROUS GARDENS
An exciting opportunity to update, restyle and extend a 4 bedroomed detached property with generous off road parking, detached double garage and a larger than average plot situated on the fringes of this highly regarded village located 8 miles North of York.
An impressive reception hall with cloakroom/wc and galleried landing leads off to a study, 216 sitting room with open fire and a dining room with double glazed sliding doors opening out into the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room provides an opportunity to update and replace the original 1980s units that also include an eye level oven and grill, built-in hob, waste disposal unit (replaced in 2016) and a useful utility room leading off. The galleried first floor landing leads off to a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a spacious family bathroom providing a further opportunity to update and replace the original 1980s coloured suite. Other internal features of note include oil fired radiator central heating and double glazing.
Externally the property stands within a larger than average plot that is mainly laid to lawn with established flower bed borders and also features a generous paved seating area and a gated driveway providing extensive off road parking and access to a detached brick built double garage (1810 x 1610) with power, light and water connected plus a remote control roller door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021379.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26643106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.