1 bedroom flat for saleYork Mansions, Battersea Park, London, SW11
- Second floor Victorian mansion flat opposite Battersea Park
- Located on the highly desirable Prince of Wales Drive
- Accommodation in excess of 640 sq. ft.
- Period architecture and high ceilings throughout
- Elegant reception room
- Modern kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Live in porter and lift access
- Moments from Battersea Park, the River Thames, Chelsea and the Kings Road
- Excellent transport links nearby at Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market this impressive second floor Victorian mansion flat located in the highly sought-after York Mansions on Prince of Wales Drive.
With accommodation exceeding 640 sq. ft., this charming one bedroom apartment has period architecture throughout including high ceilings and sash windows.
On entering the apartment, there is a welcoming hallway which leads to the generous reception room with a feature fireplace. Adjacent to the reception is a separate eat-in kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with integrated appliances. Towards the rear of the property lies the bedroom with ample built-in storage and two large sash windows flooding the room with natural light, the shower room is at the end of the hallway.
Residents of York Mansion benefit from a live-in porter and it's the only building on the drive that has lift access.
This delightful property is a short stroll from Battersea Park and the river. Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations are a short walk away and there are numerous bus services providing direct links into Sloane Square, Chelsea and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.