5 bedroom detached house for saleUpton Grange, Broadstairs, Kent
Sold STC £725,000
- A wonderful five bedroom detached family house
- Three reception rooms and a fantastic open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Double garage and ample driveway
- Delightful rear garden with heated outdoor swimming pool
- In the catchment area for the town’s most popular schools
- Within 0.7 miles of Broadstairs train station and town
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We bought this house in 2008 off plan, so that we had the opportunity to select the colour schemes as well as the internal fittings such as the kitchen and bathrooms, but circumstances are such that we are now starting a new chapter in our lives. We chose this house as it was in an ideal location for our children to be able to walk to school and for us to be able to get to the station easily. There are also lovely walks in the area and you can take a stroll to Viking or Louisa Bay or stop off at one of the myriad of individual bars and restaurants in the town. Also we knew that Millwood Designer Homes was an excellent developer and the property would be built to a very high specification including using reclaimed bricks to make the development look more established.
Over the years it has been a great home for us and the children and we were delighted to extend it so we had a family room where everyone could relax together and build the swimming pool which has been a joy. We have hosted numerous barbecues/summer parties over the years as well as dinners and special celebrations with a large marquee in the garden. We also upgraded the integral double garage to include a laminate floor and fitted units so it can always be used as a large games room and the children often spent time in there with their friends if it was raining.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 23'11 (7.29m) narrowing to 22'7 (6.89m) x 12'8 into bay (3.86m)
- Dining Room: 14'4 (4.37m) narrowing to 11'9 (3.58m) x 10'8 into bay (3.25m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 28'2 (8.59m) x 9'10 (3.00m) narrowing to 7'4 minimum (2.24m)
- Family Area: 11'7 x 10'9 (3.53m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 up to fitted cupboard (4.07m) x 10'4 (3.15m) narrowing to 9'3 (2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'6 up to fitted cupboard x 9'7 (4.12m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'6 x 9'7 (4.12m x 2.92m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 5: 13'6 x 6'10 (4.12m x 2.08m)
- Master Bedroom: 16'8 x 14'10 (5.08m x 4.52m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Dressing Area
- Rear Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Front Garden
- Double Garage: 21'11 x 16'8 (6.68m x 5.08m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.