3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBorestone Avenue, Kilbirnie
Sold STC £89,995
- Extended 3 Bedroomsemi detached villa
- Offering generous room sizes
- Full depth Lounge
- Level gardens to both the side and rear
- Double garage, Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Extended 3 Bedroom semi detached villa. Accomodation gives full depth lounge, fitted breakfasting kitchen. 3 Good sized bedrooms. Family shower room. Double garage. Gas C/heat & D/glz. level gardens to the rear and driveway parking to the front.
Extended 3 Bedroom semi detached villa, offering wonderful family sized accommodation over two levels. Entry to the main reception hallway . Full depth lounge with windows to both front and rear. Fitted breakfasting kitchen has matched wall and floor units, complementing worktops which extend to a generous, breakfast bar area. The rear garden is accessed from the kitchen. Upper level open up to three good sized bedrooms with the master forming part of the extension. Family shower room. Gas Central Heating and double glazing are provided for with the extension offering a double garage to the side. Monoblock driveway parking and a generous.
A wonderful family home that is sure to appeal to a wide variety of viewers and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 18' x 10' 5" at max. ( 5.49m x 3.18m at max. )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 17' 8" x 15' 11" to front of wards. ( 5.38m x 4.85m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 12' 3" at max. ( 2.82m x 3.73m at max. )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021526.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.