2 bedroom apartment for saleBennington Drive, Borehamwood, WD6
- Second floor modern apartment
- Great rental potential
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan living space
- Two double bedrooms
- Big loft space with ample storage
- Gas central heating
- Under a mile to Borehamwood & Elstree Station
- 0.1 mile to Meryfield Primary School
- Allocated parking & communal gardens
** Perfect for a first time buyer or even an investor, within a mile of Elstree & Borehamwood Station **
A top floor modern apartment located in the ever so popular development, built by George Wimpy homes. The apartment offers modern space living with an open plan large lounge and diner, perfect for entertaining friends and family, a modern kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. All rooms lead off from a large prominent hallway which runs the length of the property. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a large loft space for storage, allocated parking and communal gardens.
The property could achieve a rental of £1,250 per calendar month. An internal viewing is highly recommended. The apartment is situated off Gateshead Road with the 292 bus running close by with links to Elstree and Borehamwood station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021601.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7355087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate, Borehamwood and Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.