3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinston Avenue, Branksome, Poole, Dorset, BH12
Sold STC £219,950
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME IN POPULAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & ONE SINGLE
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT & READY TO MOVE IN TO
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH DECKED SEATING AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO REAR & BRICK BUILT GARAGE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- 0.6 MILES FROM BRANKSOME TRAIN STATION (NATIONAL RAIL LINKS)
- * ST JOSEPHS & BISHOP ALDHELM'S SCHOOL CATCHMENT *
A well presented semi-detached family home situated in a popular residential area within Branksome. The accommodation comprises lounge through to dining room with double doors onto the south facing rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the garden, three bedrooms (two doubles and one single) and a contemporary modern bathroom. The property is set back from the main road with a south facing rear garden and parking and garage within a block to the rear.
The property is situated close to the leisure and shopping facilities of Westbourne with bus routes to Bournemouth and surrounding areas and a particular feature, in the agents opinion, is the direct and delightful walk through local protected heath land to an area of Coy Pond. Coy Pond is renowned for its beautiful weeping willow trees and sylvan walk alongside a gentle ebbing stream which snakes through the pleasure gardens, finally coming to rest in Bournemouth which boasts renowned award-winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch through to Sandbanks in Poole which holds many events and activities throughout the year.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main line train routes from either Poole or Bournemouth railway stations which connect the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57021937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.