3 bedroom terraced house for salePeregrine, Watermead, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LAKESIDE DEVELOPMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE, DINING AREA & CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN & UTILITY
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING
BROWN & MERRY A Bryant built three bedroom family home being situated in a cul de sac location and over looking a green area and being within the popular lakeside development of Watermead. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
A Bryant built three bedroom family home being situated in a cul de sac location and over looking a green area and being within the popular lakeside development of Watermead. The property features entrance hall, lounge, dining area, conservatory, kitchen, utility area, cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom, two further bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear garden, off street parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing. Door to lounge, Radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 9' 10" plus understairs recess area ( 4.39m x 3.00m plus understairs recess area )
Double glazed box bay window to front elevation. Opening to dining area. Door to kitchen. Radiator. Telephone and tv points. Electric fire with fireplace surround. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Dining Area 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Radiator. Double glazed door with side panels opening to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations with double glazed doors opening to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 5' 3" plus door resess area ( 3.56m x 1.60m plus door resess area )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge work surface over. Single bowl single drainer sink unit. Window to rear. Double glazed door to rear garden. Tiling to splashbacks. Radiator. Built in oven and hob. Plumbing for dishwasher. Wall mounted boiler. Doors to cloakroom and utility area.
Double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiling to splashbacks. Radiator.
Utility Area 8' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.46m x 1.93m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Worksurfaces with wall mounted cupboards. door to storage area.
Up and over door.
The utility and storage area was originally the garage which has been converted and could be converted back by knocking down the stud partition wall.
First Floor & Landing
Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 9' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Archway to walkway with fitted wardrobes to either side. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front elevation. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiling to splashback areas. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' plus recess x 6' 6" ( 2.74m plus recess x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator, Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
Enclosed rear garden being laid mainly to lawn. Garden shed. Outside tap.
Open planned lawned area.
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57022252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.