3 bedroom flat for saleStreatham High Road, LONDON
- 916 sq ft of living space
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room
- Modern spacious apartment
- Secure underground parking
- Large open plan kitchen living room
- Large balcony/terrace
Three bedroom apartment offering spacious accommodation (916 sq ft) with private balcony offered to the market in good condition throughout.
Offered to the market we have available a spacious and bright three bedroom apartment in Streatham. The apartment is situated in an extremely popular development with good transport links in and out of the city, it also has secure underground parking for one car. The apartment compromises three bedrooms to which the master has an ensuite shower room. The apartment further benefits from a luxury family bathroom and a larger than average open plan living area which offers a generous lounge area, dining area and large modern kitchen with built in appliances. This apartment further benefits from a larger than average balcony with views over London.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Reception/dining Room 19' 9" x 17' 1" ( 6.02m x 5.21m )
Balcony 12' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.78m x 1.91m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57022285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM103590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.