2 bedroom flat for saleTudor Court, Walthamstow, E17
- Lovely two bedroom flat set on the ground floor
- Set down a quiet cul-de-sac
- Offering two sizeable bedrooms
- Good size bathroom
- Bright and airy reception room with fireplace
- Was once the Metropolitan police housing accommodation
- Boasting a large private garden plus communal gardens
- Set in a sought after location
This lovely two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion down a quiet cul-de-sac, offering two sizeable bedrooms with separate kitchen and reception and benefits from a private garden.
Tudor Court is set within easy access to St James Street station providing good links into the city of London and is walking distance to Walthamstow High Street benefiting bars restaurants and several other amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.