2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale3 Park View, High Street, Riddings
Sold STC £89,950
- A tastefully decorated two bedroom end town house.
- Ideally located to access local public transport links
- Includes gas heating to radiators and wood grain effect PVCu double glazing.
- Off road parking is provided by a driveway and garage
- Placed within a few miles of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is highly recommended! Call hall & benson today to avoid disappointment!
(Draft details awaiting approval) OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE TO THE REAR! A tastefully decorated two bedroom end town house that has the benefit of gas heating to radiators and wood grain effect PVCu double glazing. Outside there is a low maintenance rear garden with off road parking being provided by a driveway and garage. The property is located within a few miles of the A38/M1 motorway network making this a great place for the commuter. Viewing is essential! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
From Alfreton proceed via High Street to the traffic lights and turn left onto King Street. At the island go straight over the next two traffic islands and follow the road into Swanwick. At the "T" junction turn left onto The Green and follow the road into Leabrooks. Take a right turn after the Co-op into Greenhill Lane which takes you into Riddings. At the top of the hill turn left onto South Street which becomes High Street. Continue for a short distance where Park View can be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57025348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.