2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 23, Elmtree Lodge, 66 Cranleigh Drive, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex, SS9 1SY
Sold STC POA
- 22 RETIREMENT LIFESTYLE APARTMENTS ALL WITH BALCONIES
- LUXURY PERSONALISED BESPOKE FINISH TO EACH APARTMENT
- FULLY FITTED KITCHENS WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS & NEFF APPLIANCES
- FITTED WARDROBES TO BOTH BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- TWO ROOFTOP GARDENS
- ELMTREE LODGE IS EXCLUSIVE TO RESIDENTS AGED 60 & OVER
- INDEPENDENT SECURE LIVING WITH 24 HOUR CARELINE FACILITY
- DEVELOPMENT INCLUDING SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
Please click below on the 'Brochure' link for full details.
A luxury retirement development professionally interior designed and finished to a high specification. There are 22 apartments of 8 different designs, all two bedrooms with balconies off every lounge. To the ground floor is a residents lounge/kitchen and guest suite, plus third floor rooftop gardens with adjacent kitchen facilities and far reaching surrounding views.
L-SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL 15'6 x 5'1 increasing to 11'1
LOUNGE 20'4 x 10'5
KITCHEN 10'6 x 8'
BEDROOM 1 13'1 x 8'8
BEDROOM 2 13'1 x 6'10
SHOWER 7'2 x 5'9
The development including our show apartment is available to view by appointment; telephone 01268 75-55-55.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B4997apt23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside Estates, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.