This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Sandpiper Crescent, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5

Sold STC £84,500

Property Description

Key features

  • EPC Grade C
  • Ideal First Time Buy
  • Modern Throughout
  • Awaiting Epc
  • Garden And Parking
  • Good Sized Rooms Throughout
  • Easy Access To Amenities/Transport Links
  • Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate

Full description

IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY. Purchase 65% ownership for £84,500 with No rent payable on the remaining 35%. Beautifully modern throughout and well maintained at a fantastic price! Additional garden area to the rear and off road parking, easy access to amenities and transport links. Call Now to View!! EPC Grade C


Ground Floor

Entrance Hallway

Stairs to first floor, ceiling light point, radiator and under stairs storage.

Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 2" (2.9m x 1.88m )

Contemporary range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surface. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. 1.5 sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob and extractor and built-in oven. part tiled splash back and fitted gas boiler. Radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window to front aspect.

Cloakroom / WC

Dual flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, ceiling light point and radiator.

Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 0" (3.81m x 3.66m )

Feature fire and surround, ceiling light point, radiator, patio doors to rear garden

First Floor Landing

Bedroom 12' 6" (widest point) x 9' 6" (3.81m (widest point) x 2.9m )

Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point, radiator, cupboard housing water tank.

Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' 0" (3.81m x 2.74m )

Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.

Bathroom

Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower head, dual flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, ceiling light point and radiator. Shaving point and extractor fan.

External

Front Garden

Paved pathway and parking for one vehicle.

Rear Garden

Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area off the lounge. Gated access to the side.




IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:

We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.


200910568/2


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 November 2016

Floorplans

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 200910568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.