3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalnut Avenue, Yate, Bristol
- Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Conservatory and Cloakroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
** 'THE RIDGE' ** CONSERVATORY ** This lovely three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently located just a short walk from Yate shopping centre. The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, cloakroom, three bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and off street parking.
Double glazed door and window to side, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' x 12' 2" max ( 5.49m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to front, fire place with gas fire and baxi boiler, wall lights, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with one and a half bowls, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, cupboard housing fridge/freezer with double glazed window to side, door to conservatory, radiator and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, brick and UPVC construction, power, three wall lights, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed door to side and door to cloakroom.
Double glazed window to side, low level w.c, tiled flooring and dado rail.
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing immersion tank, access to partially boarded and insulated loft space with pull down ladder and light. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bathroom 9' 2" x 7' 3" max ( 2.79m x 2.21m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, low level w.c, bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, chrome effect towel radiator, tiled walls and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Laid to gravel with block paved driveway.
Laid to lawn with patio area, enclosed by boundary fence, gated access to ridge woods, summer house with power.
Off street parking to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57026950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.