5 bedroom cottage for saleHaworth House, Broadhead Road, Turton, Bolton
- End stone mews, character home
- Converted/restored 2013, 10y buildguard
- 3 levels, 2206 sqft, gas c/h, UPVC d/g
- Luxury siematic kitchen/appliances
- 5 Bedrooms, 4/12 bathrooms
- Contemporary, high quality styling/fixtures
- Master bedrooms with bathroom & walk in wardrobes/bed5
- 2 Parking spaces, share of rear fields
Stunning end house of historic mews, converted in 2012/13 in the prestigious and much admired Crowthorn Village on the outskirts of Edgworth nestling on the fringe of the West Pennine Moors.
Approximately 2206 sqft of superbly presented living space on three levels provides, generous entrance hall with stairs off, inner hallway, cloaks w/c, 18'5 x 13'4 lounge, 23'2 x 13'4 Siematic fitted kitchen/breakfast room and appliances. 23'10 x 10'4 dining room/family room with patio doors out to the landscaped gardens and communal field(s) beyond. Lower floor there is a hall, bedroom four a large double, full bathroom, bedroom five also a double.
First floor landing 13'6 x 12 overall, master bedroom and a walk in wardrobe, family bathroom. Two private parking spaces, offers character, high quality fixtures and fittings, presented in a contemporary style in what is a unique setting and location. Viewing is highly recommended please call our Bolton office 7 days a week on 01204 381281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57027172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7320111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.