4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLouvaine Avenue, Barrow Bridge, Bolton
Withdrawn from Market £240,000
- 4 bedroom semi, great location
- Hall, lounge, dining room extension
- Luxurious kitchen/family room
- Granite tops, appliances, utility room
- Garage plus 3 car driveway
- Patio laid, sun trap garden
- Spacious, superb presentation
- Presented to a high standard
STUNNING INTERIOR WITH AMPLE LIVING SPACE THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW IN A VERY POPULAR LOCATION... A superb and very spacious four bedroom semi detached house located in a much sought after residential if not semi rural location being on the very fringe of beautiful countryside and within comfortable walking distance of Moss Bank Park.
The property is presented to the highest standard, has gas combi central heating and UPVC double glazing, a fabulous fitted kitchen and bathroom, garage and private driveway parking for three cars. Quite simply a wonderful family home. Viewing is with our highest recommendations. Call Cardwells on 01204 381281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57027595.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7079761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.