2 bedroom flat for saleStaffin Drive, Glasgow
Sold STC £75,000
- First Floor Flat
- Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Walk in Condition
- EER C
Well presented two bedroom first floor flat in excellent order throughout with lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. GCH, DG.
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this extremely well presented two bedroom flat on the preferred first floor. In excellent decorative order this attractive flat comprises spacious reception hallway with two large storage cupboards, bright lounge, dining room with window overlooking the rear of the property, modern re-fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted high gloss units, two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom with white three piece suite plus electric shower over bath.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, security entry and off street parking. This property would make an ideal first buy or by to let investment and internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the size of accommodation within.
Lounge 16' 8" x 10' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.15m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 10' 7" ( 2.49m x 3.23m )
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.51m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.