3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwaffham Road, Oxborough, King's Lynn
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Enviable location in a popular village with planning for extension
- Kitchen/dining room with woodburner
- Modern kitchen, boiler installed in 2015
- Stunning garden backing onto fields
- No onward chain
- Off road parking to the front and side
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house with parking and large garden backing on to fields. Planning granted for two storey extension (Breckland Ref;3PL/2016/0985/HOU). No onward chain!
Oxborough is a highly sought after conservation village approximately 7 miles from the bustling market town of Swaffham. Blessed with The National Trusts Oxborough Hall and the revered Bedingfield Arms public house the village has an central green and is on the doorstep of a stunning array of countryside. We are pleased to offer a well presented semi detached house on a generous plot with lawned gardens backing onto open fields. Benefiting from UPVC double glazing, a rewire in 2015 and LPG gas fired central heating fitted in 2015 the property is spacious and ideal for family living but offers plenty of potential for extension with planning granted for a superb two storey extension (Breckland ref; 3PL/2016/0985/HOU). Ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, a living room with open fire, a recently refitted kitchen/dining room with working woodburner and refitted bathroom. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms off the landing. Outside there is off road parking to the front, a large area to the side (currently with planning for extension) and a large, lawned rear garden that backs onto fields. Offered with no onward chain this property must be viewed.
UPVC double glazed door into entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and door to
Living Room 12' 7" narrowing to 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m narrowing to 3.73m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace, picture rails, smooth ceilings. Door to
Kitchen/ Dining Area 11' 6" x 13' 4" ( 3.51m x 4.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden, modern re-fitted wall and base units with work surface over, inset single stainless steel sink and drainer. Built-in cupboards, picture rails, smooth ceilings, door to
Wall mounted LPG gas fired central heating boiler installed in 2015 and door to
UPVC double glazed frosted window to side aspect, modern refitted floating hand wash basin, low-level WC, paneled bath, wall mounted electric towel.
First Floor Landing
Landing with loft access, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect and doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 13' 4" narrowing to 12' 3" ( 3.07m x 4.06m narrowing to 3.73m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, smooth ceilings, radiator, cast iron open fireplace, picture rails.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" narrowing to 7' 5" x 11' 7" ( 2.62m narrowing to 2.26m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceilings, picture rails, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, picture rails, radiator, smooth ceilings.
To the front of the property is a generous off-road parking area enclosed by hedging with a graveled area leading to a lawn which leads into the back garden. The rear the property is mostly lawned and is enclosed by hedging and there is a small vegetable patch at the end of the garden which backs onto fields. There are two brick built storage sheds immediately to the rear of the property.
Leave Swaffham via Cley Road and proceed for 7 miles into the village of Oxborough. As you pass the village sign the property will be on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57028231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.