4 bedroom town house for saleMarine Terrace, Margate
- Located along Marine Drive, Margate
- Ideal holiday home or Holiday let investment
- Just a couple of minutes walk from sandy beaches
- Choice of fittings / kitchens / Bathrooms reserving off plan
- Versatile accommodation with 3 / 4 bedrooms
- Luxury fitted contemporary kitchens and bathrooms
- Off plan developer incentive
- Close to Margate's lively and artistic "Old Town"
- Front facing Sea views from all levels
- 10 Year Warranty
>>> Exclusive development of 7 luxury town house style residential dwellings with balconies overlooking iconic Margate Sands.<<<
These period buildings have been empty for some time and rather than cramming the space full of small apartments the developer has decided to create large luxury homes with generous living areas, outdoor space which will bring the views right inside.
These unique properties will boast front facing sea views from every level, 3/4 bedrooms, open plan living area opening out onto a private balcony, contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, en-suite to master bedroom and separate family bathroom, central heating, quality fittings throughout. The properties are between 1150 sq foot - 1250 sq ft.
Located along Marine Drive, Margate right in the hub of this vibrant seaside town and just a couple of minutes walk from;
* Sandy Beaches
* A selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars
* Train station (London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 1hr 30 minutes)
* Dreamland vintage fun park
* Turner contemporary art gallery
* Margate's lively and artistic "Old Town"
A clean, modern high and very spec finish, making these extremely luxurious and desirable homes. Homes purchased off plan will have the added bonus of choosing internal fittings and finishes.
The internal size of these dwellings will far exceed anything remotely similar in the vicinity making these highly desirable, sea facing properties. Start your day with breakfast on the balcony, watching the town come to life and end your day with a glass of wine, watching the sun set over the sea. The properties have the perfect space for entertaining and there is plenty to do within walking distance for adults and children alike.
Register your interest now to avoid disappointment
New lease upon completion - 125 years.
Maintenance charge: TBC
Ground rent: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57028582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1PSV1000722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.