3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAldermaston Road Sherborne St. John
Withdrawn from Market
- Charming Older style 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Sitting Room with Log Burner, Play Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Large Conservatory, En Suite to Master
- Very Generous Plot, Parking
- EPC EER: C
SANSOME AND GEORGE - Charming older style 3 bedroom house situated on a GENEROUS PLOT. Located at the end of a private, gated gravel drive this property offers spacious living with a shaker style kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and large conservatory. The sitting room features a brick fire surround housing a log burner stove, with and additional reception room currently used as a play room across the hall. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms with an en suite shower to the master and a modern family bathroom. The property is situated on a very generous plot with surrounding gardens and off road parking. Both the M3 and M4 motorways are just a short drive away as well as Basingstoke Train Station, meaning this could suit a commuter. Must be seen!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57029650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6897344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.