3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCorbet Avenue, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- Extended Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Excellent Order Throughout
- No Onward Chain
**EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW** In excellent order throughout with two reception rooms and three bedrooms. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom extended semi detached chalet bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, ground floor double bedroom and bathroom, first floor landing, two further bedrooms. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door.
Lounge 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, feature fireplace, opening onto:
Dining Room 13' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.94m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.61m x 1.96m )
Fitted with matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, splashbacks, stainless steel electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, understair storage cupboard, designer radiator, tiled flooring, built in fridge, built in dishwasher, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to:
Utility 11' 5" x 5' 7" ( 3.48m x 1.70m )
Fitted with base units, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed rear windows and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white comprising, Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, door to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Velux window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.88m )
Velux window to the front, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a shingled garden and driveway which provides off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio, enclosed by fencing. There is a brick built shed which has power, light and electric roll-up door.
Head north on Sprowston Road, at the ring road roundabout, turn right onto Mousehold Lane and into Sprowston. Take the third left into Corbet Avenue, where the bungalow can be found on your left. Ref: 1766.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57029803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.