5 bedroom commercial property for sale, The Blackness Inn, The Square, Blackness, Linlithgow, West Lothian, EH497NG
- Excellent Commercial Property for sale in the Popular Tourist destination of Blackness. Property consists of a shop, Bar and 5 bedroom property above.
- Property has been newly refurbished to a great standard. Would be Great Investment Opportunity to Open a shop and Pub in a Popular Tourist area.
- Excellent Investment opportunity with a rental potential for the shop unit being £450 - £550 per calendar month plus the bar which could be rented for £1,200 - £1,400 pcm.
- Possibility to have the Blackness converted into a residential dwelling subject to searching for and gaining the necessary consents. The property still has its premises licence as a hotel/public house
- Property Located only moment away from The Historic Blackness Castle and features as a popular destination as part of the John Muir Walkway.
Excellent Commercial Property for sale in the Popular Tourist destination of Blackness. Property consists of a shop, Bar and 5 bedroom property above. This newly refurbished property resides in a prominent position in the village of Blackness. It previously consisted of a bar and restaurant with 5/ 6 letting rooms above. The restaurant has been converted into a shop unit which would be ideal as there is currently no shop in the village. The bar has been refurbished and there is a commercial kitchen also. The living quarters above consist of 5 bedrooms, large living room, dining kitchen and bathroom. The property still has its premises licence as a hotel/public house. All the room are very good size and would suit to reopen as a B&B or Hotel. Excellent Investment opportunity with a rental potential for the shop unit being £450 - £550 per calendar month plus the bar which could be rented for £1,200 - £1,400 pcm. The property benefits from Double Glazing and Electric Central Heating. Property Located only moment away from The Historic Blackness Castle and features as a popular destination as part of the John Muir Walkway. Blackness is a small village and harbour at Blackness Bay, an inlet of the Firth of Forth in Scotland. It lies 3.4 miles (5.5 km) east-southeast of Bo'ness, 5.0 miles (8.0 km) west-northwest of South Queensferry and 3.8 miles (6.1 km) north-east of Linlithgow, within the council area of Falkirk. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1377017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.