5 bedroom bungalow for sale35, Clashrodney Avenue, Cove Bay, Aberdeen, AB123TU
- Large 5 Bed HMO Bungalow Located in Cove, Aberdeen. HOME REPORT VALUATION £260,000 (Copy available on request). HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Potential of 15% Yield when fully occupied. Potent
- Property comprises: Entrance Vestibule, spacious lounge, open plan dining room, well proportioned sun lounge/5th Bedroom, modern dining sized kitchen, four double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing, enclosed garden and a driveway leading to a single garage. EPC Rating - C
- ***EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Great Buy to Let Property. The property has 5 Lettable rooms. Potential of £3,000 per calendar month if fully occupied. This would give £36,000 per annum.
- Cove is a popular coastal suburb located on the south side of Aberdeen and is well served by local amenities including shops, primary schools, medical facilities and a regular public transport service
Large 5 Bed HMO Bungalow Located in Cove, Aberdeen. HOME REPORT VALUATION £260,000 (Copy available on request). HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Potential of 15% Yield when fully occupied. Potential of £36,000 per annum. Property comprises: Lounge 5.44m (17'10") x 3.33m (10'11"), Breakfasting Kitchen 4.98m (16'4") x 3.05m (10'0"), Dining Room 5.28m (17'3") x 2.31m (7'6") Sun Room/Bedroom 5 3.86m (12'7") x 2.06m (6'9"), Bedroom One3.4m (11'1") x 2.84m (9'3"), Bedroom Two 3.4m (11'1") x 2.74m (8'11"), Bedroom Three 3.25m (10'7") x 2.7m (8'10"),Bedroom Four 2.9m (9'6") x 2.62m (8'7") Shower Room and Bathroom. ***EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Great Buy to Let Property. The property has 5 Lettable rooms. Potential of £3,000 per calendar month if fully occupied. This would give £36,000 per annum. Sales Evidence: ***2, Creel Place, Cove, Aberdeen, AB12 3TE Previously sold for £270,000, 35, Clashrodney Avenue, Cove Bay, Aberdeen, Knc AB12 3TU Historically sold for £270,000.*** Cove is a delightful coastal suburb situated to the south side of Aberdeen and linked by an excellent commuter road and public transport facilities to the city centre. The area offers easy access to the road south, commuting to the office and industrial complexes situated at Altens and Tullos. Cove itself has a selection of both traditional and modern properties, featuring a good range of local shops, schooling and a health centre. Travelling south along Wellington Road follow the signposts for Cove, this takes you onto Langsdyke Road and take a right onto Earns Heugh Road. Continue a good distance along and turn right onto Clashrodney Road. Take a left onto Clashrodney Walk and Clashrodney Avenue is on the right hand side. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1376745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.