16 bedroom commercial property for sale64, Millgate Loan, Arbroath, DD111QW
- Former B&B, with HMO Licence for 16 Rooms Located in the Town of Arbroath***Excellent Investment Opportunity***
- The Property has 16 Bedrooms, and on average is returning £35,000 to £40,000 per annum. The rooms are let out on £60 to £90 per week
- Ideal Investment Opportunity with Great Capital Growth Potential and Great Returns. If all rooms are Tenanted the Property could reach a Yield of 18%
- The Property Benefits From: Conservatory, Front and Large Back Garden, Private Parking and Stunning Sea Views
- Arbroath lies on the North East coast just a short distance from Dundee, with many historic attractions and a picturesque harbour
Full descriptionFormer B&B, with HMO Licence for 16 Rooms Located in the Town of Arbroath***Excellent Investment Opportunity*** The Property Comprises: Entrance Hallway, 16 Bedrooms, Large Living Room, Two Large Kitchens, Bathroom, Shower Block and WC's. The Property Also Benefits From: Conservatory, Front and Large Back Garden, Private Parking and Stunning Sea Views. The Property has 16 Bedrooms, and on average is returning £35,000 to £40,000 per annum. The rooms are let out on £60 to £90 per week. Ideal Investment Opportunity with Great Capital Growth Potential and Great Returns. If all rooms are Tenanted the Property could reach a Yield of 18%. Arbroath lies only 30 minutes drive from Dundee and is only 15 minutes by train. Arbroath offers a diverse range of shops, bars and restaurants, with the famous arbroath smokies available on the beachfront, which are renowned throughout Scotland. With Aberdeen just over an hour away, tenants are likely to work in the fishing, oil and services industry. For the family there are good primary and secondary schools along with Angus College Further Education Institute. Business people have discovered that Arbroath is ideal for commuting to Dundee providing access to main A90 road north and south. The town has excellent sports and leisure facilities, complemented with many local clubs, golf, tennis, football, rugby and bowls are all available. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.