Land for sale, Pitmachie Septic Tank, Old Rayne, Insch, Aberdeenshire, AB526RX
- Plot of land extending to 151sq yds adjacent to River Urie
- The plot is located 90 metres to the east of Aberdeen - Inverness A96 Road
- Aberdeen 23 miles to the south-east
- Good investment buy or possible development.
- National Grid Reference NJ 6723 2816
126 sq.m Former Septic Tank adjacent to River Urie. The site consequently includes a small area currently down to pasture. Within this area, 70 sqm approx was accommodated to include the former water tank and the wooden post and wire fence still remains. It is understood that the septic tank has either been removed or in-filled. A live mains sewer runs through the site, on the route of which is a live chamber which is also fenced off. The plot is located 90 metres to the east of Aberdeen - Inverness A96 Road, at the south-western edge of the village of Old Rayne, with Aberdeen 23 miles to the south-east. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.