Land for sale, Plot at West Riggins , Huntly, AB544TT
- Site with total area = 850 sq ft
- National Grid Reference: NJ4833 4624
- Title includes rights to water from springs & adjoining gathering area
- Site adjoins a no-through public road
- Site located within the Marr East area of Aberdeensire Council
The site is located 60m to the South-East of West Riggens Farm steading, 1.75 miles to the North of the small settlement of Cairnie and 6.5 miles to the North-west of Huntly. The site adjoins a no-through minor public road & lies at the edge of a grass field at West Riggens Farm. It includes a wide roadside verge, a reservoir enclosed to take water from springs in an adjoining gathering areas extending to 1.050 sq yards within a field to the North and convey it to the reservoir site. The site is located within the Marr East area of Aberdeenshire Council, whose administrative offices are located at Viewmount, Arduthie Road, Stonehaven, AB39 2DQ. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.